The site where the festival is held is on the southern side of the island, approximately 4 km from the airport, before “Cala Jondal” beach.
The festival receives you at the facilities known as “Cala Jondal Camp”
The facilities will provide the following:
· 4 to 8 people tents with matresses and wooden oors, spread in an area of ibicenco woods (dormitories)
· 750 m2 grand canopy tent as main space for classes and jams.
· Dining hall
· Bathrooms, showers and laundry area
· Chill-outs and areas destined to rest and meetings.
· “Chill-Chai” is the name of our famous little bar where you will nd chai, coee and goodies to satisfy your cravings
· Marvellous ibicenco woods and beach within a 5 minute walk.
Practical things to bring to the festival:
· Bed sheet for the matress
· Sleeping bag or blankets
· Comfortable clothes and swimsuit
· Mosquitoes repellent
· Towels, sun lotion
· Soap, shampoo, clothes detergent (or any other toiletries for your personal
hygene and comfort, the closest shop is about a 30 minute walk from the camp)
· you do not need to bring plates or cutlery.
· please bring all you need to have a good rest.
Here is a list of possibilities to help you clarify your options:
From 24th to August 30th – MOVEMENT & PERFORMANCE
Only pre-registered participants and those who have been corned this week. If you arrive before August 24th, or go after 30th, you can not stay in the camp.
From August 31st to September 8th – CONTACT IMPROVISATION
Only participants with previous entries and they have been corned during that week. It is not possible to arrive or leave after these dates.
From 08th to 13th of September ONBODY – ONBODY KIDS
You can participate in the all festival (food, lodging and activities) or enjoy single activities during the week. Look at the options in the “Prices”.
From the organization we kindly ask you to respect the schedule of festivals.
Thanks for your help and understanding.
If you are considering the option to stay longer in Ibiza, enjoying the beauty of the place and the outdoors, I encourage you to do it.
But: IS NOT POSSIBLE TO EXTEND YOUR STAY IN THE CAMPING beyond September 13.